Nikon AF Fisheye-NIKKOR 16mm f/2.8D Lens
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Super Integrated Coating
- 180° Angle of View
- Close-Range Correction System
- 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Built-In Lens Hood
2-4 Days Delivery
Nikon AF Fisheye NIKKOR 16mm f/2.8D Overview
Capable of producing truly unique imagery, the AF Fisheye-NIKKOR 16mm f/2.8D from Nikon offers a distinct and creative look, characterized by noticeable distortion and a broad 180° angle of view. A 9.8″ minimum focusing distance can be used to accentuate close-up subjects and the Close-Range Correction system helps to ensure consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range. A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements, and helps to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy. Additionally, a built-in lens hood also cuts flare and offers some physical protection to the front element.
- Fisheye prime is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount cameras, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 24mm equivalent focal length.
- Full-frame coverage, 180° angle of view produces creatively distorted imagery and is well suited for interiors, sports, and nature applications.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is suitable for photographing in difficult lighting conditions.
- Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Close-Range Correction system helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range, from the minimum focusing distance of 9.8″ to infinity.
- Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses, and offers quick and precise focusing performance.
- Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D3000-series, D5000-series, D40, D40X, and D60, where the lens may be used with manual focus only.
- Built-in petal-shaped hood helps prevent lens flare and also protects the front lens element.
- Four rear filters are included: L37C UV, A2 light amber, B2 light blue, and 056 orange. One filter must be in place at all times.
|Lens Format Coverage
Autofocus (with Nikon Cameras That Have an Autofocus Motor)
Gel Filter (Rear)