Warm Audio WA-84 Stereo Microphone Pair with Omni & Cardioid Capsules (Nickel)
- Includes 2 Cardioid & 2 Omni Capsules
- CineMag USA Output Transformers
- Class-A Design + Fairchild FETs
- Vintage-Style Cardioid Capsules
2-4 Days Delivery
Warm Audio WA-84 Overview:
Based on classic microphone circuitry, the nickel Warm Audio WA-84 is a fully discrete, stereo pair of small-diaphragm condenser microphones with two sets of capsules (cardioid and omni) well suited for professional studios, home studios, live sound, and broadcast applications. The WA-84 excels at capturing a variety of sources including acoustic/electric guitars, acoustic/electric bass, drums, pianos, strings, brass, woodwinds, and an array of other instruments.
Each WA-84 features a CineMag USA transformer in its signal path to warm up and enlarge the sound source. Also, included are audiophile components including polystyrene and Wima capacitors and a Fairchild FET, which provide a gorgeous sounding circuit with great signal integrity and a smooth boutique tone, resulting in a creamy-smooth top end and a beefy mid-to-bottom.
Each microphone features a threaded body for easily switching between the included cardioid and omni capsules. The WA-84 capsules are carefully manufactured by an Australian capsule supplier and are precisely reproduced to vintage specifications. The enclosure features a -10 dB pad to attenuate loud sources, while the gold-plated, 3-pin XLR conector ensures a solid connection to a microphone cable (available seperately). The WA-84 offers a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and can capture sources with a maximum SPL of 133 dB (with the -10 dB pad engaged). The Warm Audio WA-84 Stereo Pair includes two shockmounts, two microphone clips, two windscreens, and a carrying case.
- Stereo pair of vintage-style small condenser microphones with cardioid and omni capsules
- Each mic utilizes a CineMag USA transformer
- +48V phantom powered
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Pad: 0 dB or -10 dB
- Maximum SPL: 123/133 dB (0/-10 dB)
- Connector: 3-pin gold-plated XLR
- Package Includes: Two microphones, two cardioid capsules, two omni capsules, two shockmounts, two mic clips, two windscreens, and a carrying case