The 2.6′ Xcellon Thunderbolt 4 Cable is a high-performance, passive Intel Thunderbolt-certified cable that supports up to 40 Gb/s transfer speeds and 100W power delivery. It provides an easy USB Type-C connector solution for high-speed storage drives, up to two 4K monitors, network devices, and more. You can also use the cable to connect a single 8K monitor in addition to other compatible USB4 devices. You’ll enhance your workflow and step up your productivity by daisy chaining up to six compatible devices. The Xcellon Thunderbolt 4 cable is backward compatible with Thunderbolt 3 and previous USB speeds.
8K and Dual 4K Monitor Support
USB Type-C Compatible
- Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, DisplayPort, USB4, USB 3.2, USB 3.1, USB 2.0 devices
- USB Type-C enabled devices and displays
- 4K, 60 Hz Thunderbolt and USB Type-C monitors
- 5K, 60 Hz Thunderbolt and USB Type-C monitors
- 8K Thunderbolt and USB Type-C monitors