Yongnuo YN 50mm f/1.8 Lens for Canon EF
- Canon EF Mount/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Multi-Coated Lens Elements
- AF/MF Switch
- Seven-Blade Diaphragm
- Gold-Plated Contacts
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.5′
- Filter Diameter: 52mm
2-4 Days Delivery
Yongnuo 50mm f/1.8 Overview:
A compact normal-length prime designed for Canon EF-mount DSLRs, the YN 50mm f/1.8 Lens fromYongnuo pairs the classic 50mm focal length with a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture to suit working in a variety of situations. Multi-coated glass elements reduce the effects of lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and maintained color accuracy. An AF/MF switch on the lens barrel permits quick switching between focusing methods, and the lens can focus as closely as 1.5′ to suit photographing close-up subjects. Additionally, gold-plated contacts permit working with all exposure modes as well as transferring lens information to the EXIF data. A tried-and-true lens construction with design enhancements to benefit handling, this lens is an ideal walk-around lens for everyday shooting.
- Prime normal-length lens designed for full-frame format Canon EF-mount DSLRs, this lens can also be used with APS-C-format DSLRs where it will provide an 80mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture offers increased control over depth of field and also benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Multi-coated glass elements increase contrast and maintain color accuracy by reducing flare and ghosting.
- An AF/MF switch on the lens barrel allows you to select focusing methods, with either setting allowing you to focus as closely as 1.5′ away.
- Seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus techniques.
- Gold-plated electronic contacts convey EXIF data between camera and lens and also permit working M, Av, Tv, and P shooting modes.
|Lens Format Coverage||
|Angle of View||
|Minimum Focus Distance||
1.48' / 45 cm
6 Elements in 5 Groups
52 mm (Front)