Aputure Light Storm C300d LED Light
- Light with Controller & Power Supply
- Wireless Remote with 492′ Range
- 5500K Color Temperature
- Bowens Front Mount, Quiet Fan
- V-Mount Battery Plate
- Built-In Handle
- Includes Carrying Bag
Aputure LS 300D Overview
The Light Storm LS C300d LED Light from Aputure is a Chip on Board (COB) designed fixture with a 5500K color temperature that consumes only 300W of power while outputting 4451 fc of light with a standard reflector at a distance of 1.6′. In addition to power efficiency, this fixture also has a CRI rating of 95 and a TLCI rating of 96, indicating an accurate rendering of color. And the LS C300d can be seen but not heard – ideal for sound sensitive environments. The intelligent cooling system employs temperature sensitive fans to regulate the heat. Even at maximum power the fan is undetectable by most people.
The LS C300d’s performance is backed up by its design. The all-aluminum construction goes through numerous fabrication steps. The reflector and accessory mount is the widely used Bowens S-Type, and the wired controller is also separated from the body of the light, making it lighter and reducing its size. There’s also an included wireless remote that allows you to control on/off and dimming functions from as far away as 492′. The LS C300d is ready for worldwide use thanks to its 110-240 VAC power supply. It also has a battery plate allowing you to use V-Mount batteries for external power when mains current is unavailable. This LS C300d is delivered with a carrying bag to protect the light during travel and storage.
- Boasting an impressive 48,000 lux @ 1.6′ with its included reflector, the LS C300d can also reach an impressive 142,000 lux @ 1.6′ with an optional Fresnel attachment (with camera settings set to f/36, 1/200 shutter, and ISO 800).
- Color Fidelity
- Shining bright at 5500K, the LS C300d casts a powerful light that is both natural looking and pristine in color. The LS C300d features a CRI rating of 95+ and a TLCI rating of 96+, allowing for extremely precise color accuracy, making it ideal for broadcast video, photography, television production, and studio filmmaking.
- Portable and Lightweight
- The LS C300d maintains its high output and color fidelity without any compromise to weight. Though its output is comparable to that of a 2000W tungsten fixture, the LS C300d weighs just 4.6 lb, while a 2000W tungsten fixture weighs nearly 20 lb. The LS C300d also simplifies the once-complicated and heavy process of using light shaping accessories, making it possible to modify your light using just one hand.
- Professional Bowens Mount
- The LS C300d utilizes the Bowens universal mount design, allowing for a wide variety of available accessories, including but certainly not limited to Fresnel, Light Dome, and Space Light modifiers.
- All-in-One Canvas Bag
- The LS C300d comes shipped in a space-efficient and portable canvas bag. The canvas bag not only protects the light, it keeps all its accessories organized in a single place – ideal for the mobile, on-the-go shooter.
- Intelligent Temperature Control
- The LS C300d has an intelligent temperature control system. The smart fans come with advanced internal thermometers and vary their speeds based on the system’s temperature. Even at maximum speed, the fans are impressively quiet and keep the light from getting too hot, eliminating the need for grip gloves.
- Durable Build
- Featuring an aircraft grade aluminum body, the LS C300d is tough and durable. More than 100 fabrication procedures such as extrusion, cutting, trim, sandblasting, and laser engraving are employed.
- Independent Lighting Controls
- The LS C300d is built to give you maximum control over your light. The light’s intuitive control box allows you to change things like brightness, remote channels and fan speeds. With a control box that is separated from the light’s power ballast, top weight is greatly reduced, allowing for maximum portability.
- 492′ Wireless Remote Control
- Using 2.4 GHz FSK technologies, the LS C300d can power on or off or adjust brightness wirelessly, even at distances up to 492′.
- Dual Power Solutions
- The LS C300d can be powered either via AC, or for location shoots you can mount either 2 optional V-Mount batteries, eliminating the need for a costly generator. (Recommend ≥190wh battery for better performance)
- With Reflector
4461 fc /48,000 lux @ 1.6′ (0.5m)
1022 fc / 11,000 lux @ 3.28′ (1.0m)
260 fc / 2800 lux @ 6.56′ (2.0m)
8132 fc /87,500 lux @ 1.6′ (0.5 m)
2454 fc / 26,400 lux @ 3.28′ (1.0 m)
651 fc / 7000 lux @ 6.56′ (2.0 m)
13,197 fc /142,000 lux @ 1.6′ (0.5 m)
3717 fc / 40,000 lux @ 3.28′ (1.0 m)
976 fc / 10,500 lux @ 6.56′ (2.0 m)