Blue Yeti USB Microphone
- 16-Bit/48 kHz Resolution
- 4 Selectable Polar Patterns
- 1/8″ Headphone Monitoring Jack
- Instant Mute
- Latency-Free Monitoring
- Desktop Stand
- USB Cable
- Mac & Windows Compatible
3,720 EGP – 4,464 EGP
Blue YETI BLACKOUT Overview
Employing a tri-capsule design that provides you with a variety of selectable polar patterns for flexibility in recording, the blackout Yeti USB Microphone from Blue is capable of capturing your audio in up to 16-bit/48 kHz resolution. Depending on your sound source, you can select between stereo, cardioid, omnidirectional, or bi-directional polar patterns for optimal results.
The mic has an integrated headphone amp with an independent gain control for latency-free monitoring. Microphone gain control as well as an instant mute function are available right on the device itself, while the included stand allows for pivoting in a variety of angles for ideal placement, with the added functionality of folding the mic down for storage and transport. The Yeti is Mac and Windows compatible, and includes a USB cable.
- Recording Control
- Yeti features controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute and microphone gain—putting you in charge of every level of the recording process. If you’re experiencing distortion or feedback while recording an especially loud source, simply adjust the microphone’s sensitivity with the gain control. Or, if you want to take a break in the middle of a podcast, use the instant mute button.
The microphone comes equipped with a 3.5mm headphone jack and allows you to listen to what you’re recording in real-time, without latency delay. That means no more hearing a note 3 seconds after you played it. You can adjust the volume of your headphones using the control on the front of the microphone
- Designed for Simplified Recording
- Yeti doesn’t mind getting pushed around, it lets you adjust and pivot the microphone in relation to the sound source. Once you’ve achieved the desired angle, simply hand-tighten the set knobs to secure it in place. Yeti is a side-address microphone, so you can capture the best sound by going face-to-face with it. The microphone can also be folded down for portability, or removed completely from its base for mounting directly on a mic stand
- Streamlined Setup
- Simply plug Yeti into your computer’s USB port with the included USB cable, calibrate it with your operating system, and you’re ready to record. Yeti offers driver-free operation
- Tri-capsule array with 3 condenser elements
- Multiple pattern selection: cardioid, bi-directional, omnidirectional & stereo
- Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output
- Unique, positionable design