Canon RF 24-50mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens (Canon RF)
- Full-Frame Lens
- STM Stepping AF Motor
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Focus Control Ring
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Super Spectra Coating
- 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Compact and Lightweight Design
12-20 Days Delivery
Canon RF 24-50 f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Overview:
Featuring a lightweight and compact design, the RF 24-50mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens is a versatile standard zoom covering wide-angle to normal-view focal lengths. Designed for everyday use and an excellent choice for vlogging and content creation, this lens is well-suited for landscapes, cityscapes, street scenes, portraits, products, and more. An STM stepping AF motor produces fast, smooth, and near-silent autofocus performance to support both stills and video recording, and an Optical Image Stabilizer compensates for up to 4.5 stops of camera shake to better enable taking sharp handheld photos in difficult lighting conditions.
- Standard wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens is designed for use with full-frame Canon RF-mount mirrorless cameras.
- STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording as well as still shooting.
- Optical Image Stabilizer technology compensates for up to 4.5 stops of camera shake to better enable taking sharp handheld photos in difficult lighting conditions. When paired with EOS R-series cameras featuring an In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS), up to 7 stops of shake correction are provided.
- Incorporates a focus control ring on the lens barrel that can directly adjust numerous settings including shutter speed, aperture, exposure compensation, and more. Located towards the front of the lens, this ring effectively adds a third dial to the camera’s main dial and quick control dial.
- Two aspheric elements and a Super Spectra Coating minimize ghosting and flare.
- Minimum focusing distance of 11.8″ for working with close-up subjects.
- Compact and lightweight lens weighs just 7.4 oz.
f/4.5 to 6.3
|Lens Format Coverage
|Angle of View
|Minimum Focus Distance
8 Elements in 8 Groups
58 mm (Front)