Sigma 45mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary Lens for Leica L
- L-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Soft, Smooth, Rounded Bokeh
- High-Speed AF with Stepping Motor
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Durable, Weather-Sealed Construction
12-20 Days Delivery
Sigma 45mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary Overview:
Designed for full-frame Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras, the fast and versatile Sigma 45mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary Lens is a normal-length prime that optimizes size as well as weight while rendering notably smooth bokeh with rounded out-of-focus highlights in both the foreground and background. Coupled with its ability to soften the periphery of blurred images while enhancing the three-dimensional impression of an object, its 9.5″ minimum focusing distance makes it suitable for snapshots to tabletop photos, or any imagery where you wish to make your subject stand out.
Though full-time manual focus is available, this lens is equipped with a stepping motor that enables smooth, high-speed autofocusing that is notably quiet whether utilizing features such as Face/Eye Detection AF or during video shooting. A rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to the smooth bokeh, and a lens hood is included, which can protect the front element as well as prevent stray light from causing flare.
- As part of the Contemporary line within Sigma’s Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve a balance between convenience and performance, and meshes a compact, lightweight build and versatile handling with notable optical attributes.
- Created for full-frame Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras, this prime, normal-length lens is designed to deliver excellent image quality while optimizing size and weight. It is also suitable for APS-C models where it provides a 68mm equivalent focal length.
- Optical design controls spherical aberrations to help endure large, soft, rounded bokeh while enhancing the three-dimensional impression of the subject.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in available light conditions and provides greater control over depth of field.
- A stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance. Full-time manual focus control can also be selected.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- The bayonet mount is constructed from brass for ensured accuracy and durability. Additionally, rubber sealing is incorporated in the mount design to render it dust- and splash-resistant.
|Angle of View||
|Lens Format Coverage||
|Minimum Focus Distance||
9.45" / 24 cm
8 Elements in 7 Groups
55 mm (Front)