Sigma 50mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens (Leica L)
- Full-Frame | f/2 to f/22
- Sharp Compact Prime
- Fast Internal Focus System
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- All-Metal Lens Barrel
- Dust & Splash-Resistant Design
12-20 Days Delivery
Sigma 50mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Overview:
Offering a focal length ideally suited for portraiture, street scenes, and all-purpose shooting, the Sigma 50mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens delivers sophisticated optical performance and fast autofocus in a compact and lightweight design. Available here with a Leica L-mount, this lens features an arc-type AF/MF switch and a stylized ring on an all-metal barrel. A knurled metal manual focus ring and aperture ring provide a pleasing tactile experience, and a metal lens hood is also included. Designed with the latest optical technology, the lens incorporates 11 elements in 9 groups, with three aspherical lenses and one SLD glass element to eliminate aberrations and flare, and the lens features an autofocus system driven by a powerful stepping motor for fast and accurate focusing when shooting stills and video.
- Standard-length prime lens designed for full-frame Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras that can also be used on APS-C models where it provides a 75mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture provides control over depth of field and suits working in low-light conditions.
- Inner focus system with stepping motor for fast, reliable AF for both still and video use.
- Equipped with an aperture ring, an arc-type AF/MF focus mode switch, and a knurled manual focus ring for a pleasing tactile experience.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Compatible with Sigma UD-11 USB Dock for Leica L
- Dust and splash-resistant construction with a brass bayonet mount for ensured accuracy and durability.
|Lens Format Coverage
|Minimum Focus Distance
|Macro Reproduction Ratio
11 Elements in 9 Groups
58 mm (Front)