Sony FE 28mm f/2 Lens
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- One AA Element & Two Aspherical Elements
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focus
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Optional Ultra-Wide & Fisheye Converters
2-4 Days Delivery
Sony FE 28mm f/2 Overview:
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements are featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Three aspherical elements, including one Advanced Aspherical (AA) element, are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture provides the ability to create images with a shallow depth of field as well as work in low-light conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Linear autofocus motor and internal focus design provide quick and precise autofocus performance and enables accurate and silent focusing while recording videos.
- Dust- and moisture-sealed design better permits working in inclement conditions and rubberized control rings benefit handling in colder temperatures.
If looking for an even wider perspective, this 28mm can accept optional Ultra-Wide and Fisheye Conversion Lenses, which will transform the lens into a 21mm or 16mm lens, respectively.
|Lens Format Coverage||
|Angle of View||
|Minimum Focus Distance||
9 Elements in 8 Groups
49 mm (Front)