Lenses, Lenses & Accessories, SLR Lenses
ZEISS Milvus 35mm f/2 ZF.2 Lens For Nikon F
Key Features :
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- One Low Dispersion Elements
- Distagon Optical Design
- ZEISS T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Floating Elements System
- Manual Focus Design, Rubber Focus Ring
- Manual Aperture Ring Can Be De-Clicked
- Weather-Sealed Construction
12-20 Days Delivery
ZEISS Milvus 35mm f/2 Overview
A standard, bright wide-angle prime for the Nikon F mount, the Milvus 35mm f/2 ZF.2 Lens from Zeiss utilizes the Distagon optical design, with one anomalous partial dispersion element, to produce well-controlled imagery with minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions. A floating elements system is also used, for consistent performance throughout the focusing and aperture ranges, in order to achieve even sharpness and clarity. An enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to markedly reduce lens flare and ghosting for working in trying lighting conditions.
Its manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. This ZF.2 lens also features a manual aperture ring that can be manually de-clicked for silent, stepless switching between aperture setting to benefit video applications. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature an equally aesthetic and durable frosted, anodized metal lens barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture.
- This 35mm f/2 lens is designed for FX format Nikon F mount DSLRs, and can also be used with DX models where it will provide a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in varying lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field.
- Distagon type optical design incorporates one anomalous partial dispersion element to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions for a high degree of sharpness and clarity.
- Floating elements system maintains consistent performance when working with both close-up and distant subjects.
- Enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating controls ghosting and flare for high contrast, color-neutral imagery.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by laser-engraved focusing and depth of field scales, along with an IR position dot and hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
- The manual aperture ring has clicked indicators throughout aperture range. Using the included De-Click Tool, this ring can be mechanically ‘de-clicked’ for smooth, silent rotation throughout the aperture range; making it ideal for video applications.
- Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
- All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodized surface along with a rubberized focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
|Lens Format Coverage|
|Angle of View|
|Minimum Focus Distance|
11.81" / 30 cm
58 mm (Front)
In the Box
- ZEISS Milvus 35mm f/2 ZF.2 Lens for Nikon F
- ZEISS 58mm Front Lens Cap for 35mm Milvus Lens
- ZEISS Rear Cap for Nikon F-Mount Lenses
- ZEISS Lens Shade for Milvus 35mm f/2
- De-Click Key
Be the first to review “ZEISS Milvus 35mm f/2 ZF.2 Lens For Nikon F”