K&F Concept 49mm Variable ND Lens Filter ND2-ND400 (1-9 Stops) 18 Multi-Layer Coatings Adjustable Neutral Density Ultra Slim Lens Filter for Camera Lens (K-Series)
- Variable ND2-ND400 Filter – K&F CONCEPT ND2-ND400 Filter reduces the light from 1 to 9 f-stops.
- Provides 1-9 Stops Light Reduction – ND filters are good for rivers, waterfalls, and other bodies of water, especially under bright light. The longer exposure times allow for smoother water movements, shallower depth of field, and blurred motion.
- Imported AGC Glass Avoids Glares – Made by Japanese Imported AGC Glass with double-side waterproof multi-layer blue coating.
- Ultra-Slim Frame – Filter frame is only 7.4mm utmost to avoid vignetting and the super-lightweight CNC frame helps install and remove the filter easily.
- This filter is compatible with all 49mm lenses. Please verify your camera’s lens thread size before ordering. This number is always preceded by a “ø” (diameter) symbol.
- New and old packages are sent randomly.
12-20 Days Delivery
K&F Concept 49mm Variable ND Lens Filter Overview:
• Reduces the amount of light reaching the lens without affecting the color.
• The K&F ND Filter Multi Resistance Coating (MRC) helps repel water, dust & grease, while also preventing ghosting.
• Applies slow shutter speed under strong sunlight exposure.
• Glass mounted with high-pressure press technology.
• Made of import AGC optical glass by K&F Concept technology.
• Wider outer optic to help reduce vignetting at wide angles.
• Extinction paint Seiko manufacturing, to achieve the testing sights on the military standard.