Lenses, Lenses & Accessories, Mirrorless Lenses
Sigma 23mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens (Leica L)
- APS-C Format | f/1.4 to f/16
- 35mm (Full-Frame Equivalent)
- Excellent Low-Light Performance
- Fast Internal Focus System
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Dust & Splash-Resistant Design
12-20 Days Delivery
Sigma 23mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Overview:
A fast-aperture wide-angle prime for APS-C-format mirrorless cameras, the Sigma 23mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens provides a field of view equivalent to 35mm on a full-frame camera. Offered here with a Leica L-mount, this lens delivers high resolution along with beautiful bokeh effects thanks to its large f/1.4 maximum aperture. An inner focus system with a stepping motor delivers fast and accurate autofocus for still and video use, and with a minimum focusing distance of 9.9″ the lens is well-suited for close-up photography and portraiture.
- Prime wide-angle lens is designed for APS-C-format Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 35mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field.
- Inner focus system with stepping motor for fast, reliable AF for both still and video use.
- Minimum focusing distance of 9.9″ allowing for unique close-up photographs and portraits.
- Compatible with Sigma UD-11 USB Dock for Leica L
- Dust and splash-resistant construction with a brass bayonet mount for ensured accuracy and durability.
|Lens Format Coverage|
|Minimum Focus Distance|
|Macro Reproduction Ratio|
13 Elements in 10 Groups
52 mm (Front)
In the Box
- Sigma 23mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens (Leica L)
- Lens Hood
- Sigma LCF-52 III 52mm Lens Cap
- Sigma LCR II Rear Lens Cap for Leica L
Be the first to review “Sigma 23mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens (Leica L)”